|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 21 April 2008 21:56|
The New Neapolitan Owner Section
2) Send your AKC registration in, there is an expiration date on your puppy papers. See our article on dog registration.
3) Begin training, start with crate training and potty training of course.
4) Join a Neapolitan Mastiff Club to meet other Neo owners.
5) Feed him or her right to ensure a long and healthy life for your new baby.
6) Give him\her time to adjust, I know it is tempting to invite everyone you know over the first day you get your new mastino, but it is better to let him adjust for a few days prior to company coming over.
7) If you have not yet, get some reading and research material together so that you can be prepared as your neapolitan grows, changes and matures. What can you expect when he\she becomes a teenager ? How should you handle initial signs of
8) Stay in contact with your breeder, send him or her pictures periodically. Your breeder will be able to spot if your puppy is underwieght or overwieght etc..
9) Take a look at the New Neapolitan Mastiff Check List
10) Join the Everything Neapolitan Mastiff Newsletter
|Last Updated on Thursday, 08 May 2008 03:49|